Friday, January 25, 2008

Call For Submissions Debbie says time is running out!

am now currently taking submissions for the follow up to Dope. An Anthology about the changes and decline in the small press. I'm soliciting for a lot of stuff, so if you are randomly submitting please put random in the subject line.poems, fiction, essays, stories, you guys have free reign to express your feelings about this subject in any way you want (as long as it kicks ass). Basically I want to know how you feel about the changes in the small press. I want to know if you think its good and why? I want to know if you think a generation of myspacers has attempted to turn the small press into a starbucks.I don't care if you have written 500 novels. I don't care if I've never heard of you. I don't care if I like you and I do not care if you like me.What I want is the best of the best of the best. a celebration of the old school small press, and a mourning at the same time.please send all subs to sinncity66613@yahoo.com no date on this. it won't be released untill it is fucking Majorly the most kick ass thing ever printed. So, please be patient if i don't respond to you right away. i woke up with 40 subs so...and...go..One last "shot" for the small pressi can't believe i got thru this entire email without using the word dick dance.PLEASE spread the word to the people who don't have myspace or emails that I can take mail submissions.1324 Willow St. Apt A Charlottesville, VA 22902I will also be mailing out flyers to those whom i know have no access to the internet.everyone keeps writing and asking for the submission guidelines.1. it should be really really good2. fuck guidelines, this is an open format.

No comments: