Sunday, January 27, 2008

Roundtable

There is a new round table up at Outsider Writers discussing the small press. I guess I play the bad guy there. I kinda tell it like it is. If you read it you'll notice most people avoid responding to anything I have to say like the plague. The fact that they might acknowledge it might have some validity. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion. I'm kinda not with OW anymore for the same reason really. So the question remains, why am I still doing it? That's somethin' I'm gonna have to think about. Anyway read the round table http://www.outsiderwriters.org/content/view/614/44/ and let me know your thoughts.
FYI just to show you how disingenuous it is the person I suspect got published as a favor a few blogs back was one of the people bitching about cronyism. Nothing surprises me anymore. Maybe it's time to rise above the bullshit.

No comments: